Gain a deeper understanding of the desired competencies and learn how to effectively present them to the panel. Looking at the art of conveying your skills and experiences within the limited interview time.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this live webinar you will:
- learn strategies and approaches to prepare effectively for your forthcoming interviews, whether that be (in-person/virtual)
- understand the competencies being sought and how to articulate this to the panel
- appreciate how you communicate your skills and experience in the time available
- understand the interview timelines for the specialty recruitment process at ST1/CT1 and signposts to key documentation.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
- Junior doctors
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on interview skills for specialty posts.