International doctors new to the UK (IMGs)
BMA membership is free to all doctors in their first year living in the UK.
Get access to:
- thousands of online journals and e-books
- expert literature search and research support
BMA library and archive
- Booking is required to use the study space in the library. BMA members may book a desk.
- We do not provide access to printers, scanners, computers or photocopiers. This is in line with our Corporate, Social and Environmental Responsibility (CSER) commitments.
- Browse our e-book and e-journal subscriptions, plus open access content, using our library online catalogue.
Learning and development
As a BMA member you get instant access to a range of courses. From helping you to pass your SJT exam to developing your skills as a leader, we are here to support you throughout every step of your career.