This is an issuu version of the magazine. Accessible versions of the articles included are listed below.
In this issue
- Follow the evidence – the tried and tested ways of improving public health remain the best
- I was lucky – a doctor calls for measures to ease the transition of overseas doctors into the NHS
- More than just a name on a rota – the young doctor raising the standard of care for his colleagues
- A sea of troubles – dependency on prescription drugs
- Pressure points – five areas where doctors mental health is being eroded
- Sir Lancelot Spratt RIP? – what kind of culture do you work in