This is an issuu version of the magazine. Accessible versions of the articles included are listed below.
Junior doctor industrial action, specialty training, language training, GP innovation, worldwide charity work, an interview with a famous heart surgeon and much more.
- The exam question – the extortionate costs of specialty training
- On a mission – the continuing work of a charity that helped some of the first women doctors
- Never miss a beat – Professor Sir Magdi Yacoub reflects on a life’s work
- Language barrier – a doctor's search for linguistic support
- Innovation in the face of crisis: The GPs making the most of their ingenuity in the midst of near-impossible working conditions
- Your BMA: your feedback matters – the BMA representative body chair writes about how important members' views are