What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Understanding common stress responses and focusing on what you can control.
- Knowing the difference between positive and negative pressure.
- Recognising and dealing with stress in yourself and your team.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.