What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- Understand why time management issues arise, including potential barriers to better time management and how to address these.
- Gain an awareness of a range of time management tools and techniques to help you become effective in the workplace.
- Be able to leave the webinar clearer about where you need to start and prioritise to make your time work better for you.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Very helpful and practical being able to take away an action plan at the end.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.