What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Planning and preparation for the interview.
- An outline of the research the process, helping you to seek out the right guidance.
- Practise delivering answers you may get asked.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Get help with making an informed choice about your specialty. Specialty explorer is a tool for BMA members that supports your research into medical specialties.