We are currently transitioning to a new webinar platform and the service is on pause for a short period of time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- The preparation and planning needed to give yourself the best chance of success.
- To articulate your experience in a competency based interview format.
- To identifying your key messages to get across to the panel in the time available.
- To create a structure to focus your examples.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Interview skills for higher specialty ST3 (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.
Get help with making an informed choice about your specialty. Specialty explorer is a tool for BMA members that supports your research into medical specialties.