What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar you will:
- be able to pinpoint what employers are looking for from the job advertisements to the job specifications that they produce.
- know how to structure the competency-based white box questions and supporting statement to enhance your future potential
- learn tips on how to maintain and update the structure, content, and flow of your CV.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on medical CVs and application forms.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.