What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Understand the common issues that create conflict.
- Improve your confidence in managing situations that arise from conflict.
- Learn how to defuse tension and create positive outcomes for all.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Any doctor or medical student who finds themselves in situations of conflict and wants to learn how to manage conflict.
Good overview of conflict and conflict minimisation and management in clinical environments.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.