Developing an understanding of the tools and techniques involved in negotiating effectively will enable you to think differently about how you can adapt your influencing style to approach situations in an alternative way.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand your ‘influencing style’ and how to harness it to communicate with impact
- think differently about what it means to influence others
- creatively consider what approach to negotiation suits your individual style.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on negotiating and influencing.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.