Negotiating and influencing is a daily occurrence for you - supporting your patients and their families, engaging with your colleagues and senior professionals or other external organisations. Being able to use these skills isn’t something that comes easily to us all.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- The webinar will be recorded so you can watch again at your own convenience.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- discover your own natural influencing style and how you can use this knowledge to enhance your influencing and negotiating skills in the workplace
- appreciate how the context, audience and content means that you require a range of approaches
- prepare, plan and adopt some of the techniques learnt will help to expand your skills and confidence.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on negotiating and influencing.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.