ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine for doctors provided by Elsevier.
As a BMA member, you have free access to a large number of online resources, regardless of your specialty:
- thousands of topic-based books and journals
- clinical calculators to help with unit conversions and drug information
- step-by-step procedural videos
- clinical trials information
- clinical overviews that provide quick answers to critical questions.
BMA members can access directly using their BMA website username and password.
If you have any queries about accessing or using ClinicalKey, please email us.
ClinicalKey Student supports you as a medical student by offering tailored tools to develop and assess your medical knowledge and learning experience.
All BMA medical students can enjoy this multi-purpose learning platform as part of their membership:
- hundreds of medical textbooks
- images and disease overviews
- tools to assess and review your study progress.
- Use your BMA website username and password to log in.
- Then, click to register and create a dedicated login account for ClinicalKey Student.
If you have any queries about accessing or using ClinicalKey Student, please email us.