ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine for doctors.
Content is updated daily, so you can be sure you have the most up-to-date answers.
Search effortlessly through thousands of resources:
- full text journals and books
- procedural videos
- drug monographs
- systemic reviews, meta-analysis, and clinical trials and more.
You can also:
- get quick answers for point of care
- print patient education handouts
- share article and chapter links with your colleagues
- create presentations with a click
- save content to review later
- build CME credits.
Access directly using your BMA website username and password.
An interactive education platform built to help medical students review study progress and pass their exams.
- Access over a thousand textbooks
- Watch procedural videos
- Build your own virtual bookshelf
- Make notes directly on textbooks
- Follow and share notes with your peers
- Build your own deck of flashcards for revision
Use your BMA website username and password to log in, then register to create a dedicated login account for ClinicalKey Student.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about ClinicalKey or ClinicalKey Student, please email us.