With no expensive contracts, get HR and employment advice, documentation and assistance at employment tribunals.
What we cover
- Employment law case management: get guidance with employment issues with your staff.
- HR documentation review service: we will audit your policies and procedures to ensure they are legally compliant and reflect best HR practice.
- Tribunal support: our solicitors will support you through the process in line with our membership offering.
- A partnership agreement checking service: tailored advice on your partnership agreement.
- Interpersonal mediation support for partners: a voluntary process, which is supported by a qualified, objective and impartial third party to help facilitate a resolution.
What members say
I would like to thank you for all your assistance during my recent project of updating our staff contracts and handbook. Without the service from the BMA I would have had to use a costly employment law specialist. It is hard to believe that such a good service is a standard part of our membership.Practice manager, West Yorkshire
I was floundering with absolutely no idea what to do before you stepped in to help. I am so grateful. I felt you were the first person who truly had my best interests at heart and was fighting with me to get things done. I can’t tell you what that means.GP partner, Cumbria
I have used the BMA employer advisory service on a few occasions now. I was not sure whether it would provide the help and support we needed. How wrong could I be! The service is excellent. The advisors are knowledgeable, practical, offer fantastic support and guidance and are contactable.GP partner, Cumbria
We have used the employer advisory service on a number of occasions and find the advice we receive to be excellent; comprehensive advice in a timely fashion followed up with suggested wording of documents, where appropriate. They are the first point of contact whenever we feel the need to seek advice regarding employment issues.PM partner, Merseyside
I am a single-handed GP. When I had unpleasant issues at work I found this free service very helpful. The very professional staff gave me good legal advice, support and the ability to choose from different options. I would certainly recommend this service to everybody.GP, South East