What you will get from this report
- An overview of the important role that immunisation against infectious disease has to play in managing preventable disease.
- A brief outline of current immunisation coverage across the UK and how they have changed in recent years.
- An understanding of the key measures that need to be introduced to increase immunisation coverage rates.
Our key asks
- Widening of vaccine availability and target specific populations.
- Adequate funding to deliver fully resourced immunisation services.
- Public awareness and understanding of immunisation programmes.
- Health service technology that supports vaccine uptake.
- Increased vaccine uptake among NHS workers.