Chase de Vere Medical are one of the UK's leading firms of independent financial specialists and have a dedicated team of advisers who, with their in depth knowledge of the NHS, will offer you sound advice specific to your individual circumstances.
About the service
- Free initial financial consultations.
- Free personal finance seminars.
- Discounted life and critical illness insurance.
- Free home buyers' protection worth £1,050.
- Useful guides and financial news.
Contact Chase de Vere Medical
To find out more about what Chase de Vere Medical (FCA No. 137914) can do for you, or to book your free initial financial consultation visit chasedeveremedical.co.uk, email [email protected] or call 0345 609 2008 to speak to a Chase de Vere Medical adviser.
What can Chase de Vere Medical do for me?
Chase de Vere's advisers will guide you through the process, making sure you’re fully aware of the choices available to you.
They will help you to:
- understand how to utilise your financial resources to achieve your goals
- keep your retirement income plan on track throughout your retirement
- plan for other eventualities.
Chase de Vere can help you to fully understand the many tax-saving allowances and financial planning methods available to you and make sure you're getting the best possible returns.
They will assist you with:
- developing an investment plan based on robust investment principles
- putting your investment plan into action
- staying on track by monitoring and reviewing your plan.
Chase de Vere has a detailed understanding of your occupational entitlements and a wider knowledge of the protection market.
They can help build a robust plan and advise you on:
- the types and levels of protection needed for your financial position
- keeping your protection plans on track and adapting it as your circumstances change
- the wider market, making sure you get the best quality, competitive cover.
With their expert knowledge of the NHS, Chase de Vere can give you individual advice and personal recommendations to help you get the most out of your pension plan.
They will advise you on:
- establishing your current position and forecast potential future benefits
- navigating the tax implications of exceeding pension contribution limits
- considering other types of investments to save and prepare for retirement.
Financial planning essentials
Suited to younger doctors working to establish their medical careers and looking to build solid financial foundations for the future.
Pensions and taxation
For doctors in the prime of their careers and looking to build on established financial foundations, ensuring the path to retirement is well laid.
Protect your finances webinar for doctors
In these uncertain times, should something happen, you need to be sure that you and your family are financially protected. Chase de Vere Medical's on-demand webinar will explain how to protect what matters most.