Chase de Vere Medical are one of the UK's leading firms of independent financial specialists and have a dedicated team of advisers who, with their in depth knowledge of the NHS, will offer you sound advice specific to your individual circumstances.
What can Chase de Vere Medical do for me?
Chase de Vere's advisers will guide you through the process, making sure you’re fully aware of the choices available to you.
They will help you to:
- understand how to utilise your financial resources to achieve your goals
- keep your retirement income plan on track throughout your retirement
- plan for other eventualities.
Chase de Vere can help you to fully understand the many tax-saving allowances and financial planning methods available to you and make sure you're getting the best possible returns.
They will assist you with:
- developing an investment plan based on robust investment principles
- putting your investment plan into action
- staying on track by monitoring and reviewing your plan.
Chase de Vere has a detailed understanding of your occupational entitlements and a wider knowledge of the protection market.
They can help build a robust plan and advise you on:
- the types and levels of protection needed for your financial position
- keeping your protection plans on track and adapting it as your circumstances change
- the wider market, making sure you get the best quality, competitive cover.
With their expert knowledge of the NHS, Chase de Vere can give you individual advice and personal recommendations to help you get the most out of your pension plan.
They will advise you on:
- establishing your current position and forecast potential future benefits
- navigating the tax implications of exceeding pension contribution limits
- considering other types of investments to save and prepare for retirement.
The value of an investment and the income from it could go down as well as up. The return at the end of the investment period is not guaranteed and you may get back less than you originally invested.
About the service
- Complimentary initial financial consultations.
- Complimentary personal finance seminars.
- Discounted life and critical illness insurance.
- Complimentary home buyers' protection worth up to £1,050 if a mortgage is arranged through Chase de Vere Medical.
- 10% discount for BMA members on our pension taxation analysis report service worth up to £360.
- Useful guides and financial news.
The BMA offers support and guidance on a wide variety of financial issues affecting doctors including pensions and tax, provided by our expert staff, in addition to our lobbying activity on related government policies. This support includes guidance and tools on our website and information provided by our specialist teams.
As the BMA is not regulated to provide financial advice, we have a partnership with Chase de Vere Medical, who specialise in independent financial advice to the medical profession.
Although we do encourage our members to seek independent financial advice to ensure they are fully informed before making any decisions on their finances, BMA members are under no obligation to use the services of Chase de Vere Medical. Members need to be sure that the services provided by Chase de Vere Medical, or any other financial adviser, meet their specific needs.
As part of our agreement, BMA members receive a complimentary initial consultation with Chase de Vere Medical before taking up their services, for which there is no charge. Chase de Vere Medical also arrange a number of complimentary events for members across the UK.
The BMA receives a percentage of any paid for financial advice that members receive from Chase de Vere Medical. This does not impact on the charges set by Chase de Vere Medical, and all income received from the BMA is reinvested into our member services.