We want to hear your views on a new support package we are planning to offer GP practices.
To take part, email [email protected] and be entered into a prize draw.
Please check out our fee calculator. We have made it easy to calculate what to charge for work outside your contract based on your individual circumstances.
Our fees calculator will show you how much it costs to provide your services so that you can decide what to charge, you don't lose money, and you can work on your own terms.
|Straightforward certificates of fact||15 mins|
|More complex certificates||Approx. Time|
|Private sick note (incapacity certificate) required by patient
for presentation to an employer except for those which
the doctor is obliged to provide for statutory sick pay purposes
|Accident or sickness insurance certificate - short certificate of
incapacity without examination for patient to claim under
accident or sickness insurance
|Freedom from infection certificate, eg for school, travel or employment||15-30 mins|
|Validation of private medical insurance (PMI) claim form,
to support a claim for benefit in connection
with private medical insurance, or completion of
a pre-treatment form
|Health club brief written report to certify that a patient is fit for exercise||15-30 mins|
|School fees and holiday insurance certificates||15-30 mins|
|Work in surgery||Approx. Time|
|Extract from records||20 mins|
|Report on a pro forma, no examination (eg 20 minutes)||20-30 mins|
|Written report without examination, providing a detailed opinion and statement on the condition of the patient (eg 30 minutes)||30 mins|
This could include:
- accident or sickness insurance to support a claim for payment of benefit under accident or sickness insurance policy
- employment report pre-employment, or report on an employee, requested by an employer
- fitness for education to attend university, college, teacher and nurses training and, for dentists, completion of the form of application for first registration of a dentist issued by the GDC
- pharmaceutical trials report on suitability of patient to take part as non-patient volunteer
- private medical insurance: report on prospective subscriber to a private medical insurance (PMI) scheme (eg BUPA, PPP, WPA, etc).