What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar you will:
- identify the challenges you experience in managing your time
- understand the thought patterns and emotional reactions that can make time management tricky
- learn strategies for prioritising tasks and activities on a daily, weekly, and longer-term basis
- focus on your personal priorities to improve your working practice.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Very helpful and practical being able to take away an action plan at the end.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on workload and time management.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Time management (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.