What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Understand why time management issues arise, including potential barriers to better time management and how to address these.
- Gain an awareness of a range of time management tools and techniques to help you become effective in the workplace.
- Be able to leave the webinar clearer about where you need to start and prioritise to make your time work better for you.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Very helpful and practical being able to take away an action plan at the end.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on workload and time management.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.