What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- We will examine what we should do with feedback we receive.
- Explore the purpose, context and method of receiving feedback and our emotional responses to it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for anyone who wants to improve how they deliver feedback and their response to it from other people.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.