In this recorded webinar you will learn structured and practical ways to approach your specialty career decision and validate choices already made.
What to expect from the webinar
In this recorded webinar, we will also review the upcoming recruitment process to help you optimise your application.
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- A structured approach to career planning that you can use at any point in your career.
- How to approach your application so that you are giving yourself the best chance of being shortlisted and build your readiness for interview.
- Be able to understand and demonstrate your 'commitment to specialty'.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- All foundation doctors (year 1 & 2) and anyone who will be applying to begin specialty training.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Specialty choice and applications for foundation doctors
- Access our full range of reading lists.