What to expect
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
As you move towards your retirement this is a good time to pause, take stock and plan how you want to shape this next career stage. Each of you will have unique circumstances and in this recorded webinar we will explore:
- career transitions and identity, thinking through the next few years and your exit plan
- how you can get involved in non-clinical opportunities that suit your interests whilst maintaining a balance
- valuing your time and recognising what is important to you for the future
- understanding how you can support the succession planning needed as you exit from your role.
Please note: this session concentrates on career thinking and the transition to retirement. It does not cover pensions or financial planning.
Who is it for?
- Free for BMA members
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preparing for your retirement or reduced role.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.