This recorded webinar aims to help you increase your confidence in navigating new challenges and disruptions in the world of work.
Empower yourself with the tools and insights you need to make the most of your limited time and energy, and succeed in today's rapidly changing environment.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- The building blocks of resilience, ideas and tools that you will be able to instantly apply to your working life.
- Signs to watch out for and seeking support.
- Understanding the common principles around the subject of prioritisation and some newer ideas in this area.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It is designed for doctors and medical students who are feeling challenged by their professional and personal task list and want to start to take control.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Self management and prioritisation (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.