What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
Building and maintaining resilience through self-management is important for your personal health, your work and the teams that you work in. We will also add the context of prioritisation to ensure that you are able to reflect on what you will and will not be able to do with the limited time and energy that you have.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- the building blocks of resilience, ideas and tools that you will be able to instantly apply to your working life
- signs to watch out for and seeking support
- understanding the common principles around the subject of prioritisation and some newer ideas in this area.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members