Self-management is important for your personal health, your work and the teams that you work in.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- the building blocks of resilience, ideas and tools that you will be able to instantly apply to your working life
- identify the signs to watch out for and seeking support
- improve your understanding the common principles around the subject of prioritisation and some newer ideas in this area.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.