One of the interesting features of feedback is that there really is an art form to this, but you may not have necessarily had an opportunity to take stock and reflect on how you do this as clinicians.
The role modelling and lasting impact that you have will influence those around you which is why regularly reviewing your feedback style and approach is beneficial to your reflective practice.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- We will examine what we should do with feedback we receive.
- Explore the purpose, context and method of receiving feedback and our emotional responses to it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for anyone who wants to improve how they deliver feedback and their response to it from other people.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Providing and receiving feedback (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on the art of effective feedback.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.