What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- Potential options for setting up a PCN, building on the information provided in the BMA's PCN handbook.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities presented by different options and clarify the terms with the Network.
- An understanding of the Network Agreement and the options available to you and which of the options might work better for your particular circumstances.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
It is most relevant to those currently engaged in establishing a primary care network, or in the early stages of forming one.
BMA Law offers a variety of flexible and cost-effective services, from network agreements to practice premise contracts.