What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- A greater understanding of how to identify bullying or harassment.
- What to do if you experience or witness this type of behaviour.
- How to cultivate a positive working environment.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preventing bullying and harassment.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.