What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar, you will have:
- insight into common issues that doctors face prior to their first FY1 post
- greater understanding of how to prepare for the transition from medical student to FY1 doctor
- more confidence before your first role and will know where to find support during those first few months as a doctor.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Final year medical students.
- BMA library and archive reading list - preparing effectively for FY1 (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.
Really well set out, interactive, and had some very useful tips. Was the perfect length too to keep me engaged without getting bored. Liked the videos from multiple doctors, as well as the take-away point.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on preparing for your first FY1 post.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.