What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Develop an understanding of the tools and techniques involved in negotiating effectively.
- Empower you to think differently about how you can adapt your influencing style to approach situations in an alternative way.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
It was useful to learn about the different negotiating styles, and the pros and cons of pull/push techniques.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on negotiating and influencing.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.