What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar recording you will:
- understand your 'influencing style' and how to harness it to communicate with impact
- think differently about what it means to influence others
- creatively consider what approach to negotiation suits your individual style.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- BMA library and archive reading list - negotiating and influencing with impact (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.
It was useful to learn about the different negotiating styles, and the pros and cons of pull/push techniques.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on negotiating and influencing.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.