What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will:
- understand what it is to be motivated and engaged; and the difference between the two.
- be able to recognise feeling motivated and/or engaged
- appreciate how people are motivated differently and the impact of this on your interactions
- gain insight into common theories and research of motivation that you can apply practically to your work.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- This recorded webinar is for all doctors who wish to improve their skills to motivate and engage others.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on motivating and engaging others.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.