What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- You will gain an overview of the different levels of change in your workplace.
- Understand how change affects the people involved.
- Appreciate how to support successful change yourself and for others.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Ideal for doctors who are in a more senior position, expected to manage others through a time of change in their organisation.
This helped me to clarify the steps I need to consider when trying to implement change within my team.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on managing others through change.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.