It is complementary to Leadership Essentials 1, but stands alone and does not need you to have watched the first webinar.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Understand the nuances of different leadership styles and their application in diverse situations and with various individuals to foster an inclusive team environment.
- Develop and employ strategies to manage change and uncertainty effectively, fostering resilience and adaptability within your teams.
- Understand and leverage the role of emotional intelligence in leadership, enhancing communication, empathy, and interpersonal relationships within your team.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- All doctors and medical students.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Leadership essentials 2 (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.