What to expect from the webinar
In this recorded webinar, we will teach you the skills needed for high quality leadership that can improve your credentials, inspire confidence in yourself and in others, as well as improve clinical outcomes.
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- reflect on your own leadership capabilities and identify areas to grow and those to consolidate;
- identify what leadership means and what kind of behaviours make high quality leaders;
- understand how the principles of the Healthcare Leadership Model from the NHS Leadership Academy can focus and grow your leadership skills; and
- understand why 'psychological safety' is essential to creating high performing teams and how to create it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
- All doctors and medical students.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Leadership essentials (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.