We are currently transitioning to a new webinar platform and the service is on pause for a short period of time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]
Gain a deeper understanding of the desired competencies and learn how to effectively present them to the panel. Discover the art of conveying your skills and experiences within the limited interview time.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar you will:
- learn strategies and approaches to prepare effectively for your forthcoming interviews, whether that be in-person, or virtual
- understand the competencies being sought and how to articulate this to the panel
- appreciate how to communicate your skills and experience in the time available
- understand the interview timelines for the specialty recruitment process at ST1, signposts to key documentation and how to work through some of the common interview questions.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Junior doctors.
Get help with making an informed choice about your specialty. Specialty explorer is a tool for BMA members that supports your research into medical specialties.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Interview skills for ST1/CT1
- Access our full range of reading lists.