What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
The panel are looking for the competences and skills that you have as well as your motivation to be with the department and team.
This live webinar will concentrate on:
- using the job description and specification to pinpoint key areas of preparation and focus for the interview ahead
- the significance of the pre-interview and the benefits that it can provide ahead of your interview with the panel
- clinical leadership, management, and innovation – structuring your responses
- presentations at interview – getting your key messages across.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on interview skills for consultant roles.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.