This recorded webinar will concentrate on practical tools and techniques that you can use to positively counteract your thinking and behaviour and challenge your inner critic.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar, you will:
- appreciate how imposter syndrome manifests in a clinical context
- recognise how self-limiting beliefs and your mindset plays a crucial role in your career development
- learn re-framing and flipping the conversation techniques that will encourage positive thinking and allow you to understand how your thoughts and behaviours can hinder, as well as help you towards your clinical and non-clinical career goals.
Who is this webinar for?
Free for BMA members.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Imposter phenomena - (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.