What to expect
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- highlight the common sources of stress and distress in modern medical training.
- offer practical ideas about how you could change your environment, your responses and your thinking to minimise the impact of negative events in the workplace and to increase your wellbeing.
Who is it for?
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.