What to expect
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Highlight the common sources of stress and distress in modern medical training.
- Offer practical ideas about how you could change your environment, your responses and your thinking to minimise the impact of negative events in the workplace and to increase your wellbeing.
Who is it for?
- Free for BMA members
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on dealing with pressure at medical school.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.