What to expect
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- what pressure means to you in the context of your medical school training
- practical tips and tools you can use to help you with your preparation and planning.
Who is it for?
- Free for BMA members
- All medical students.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on dealing with pressure at medical school.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.