What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Breaking down barriers to effective communication.
- Identifying how what we see, hear and think are influenced by our own assumptions.
- Developing sensitivity and skills for cultural communication.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
I work in a varied cultural background and this has helped me immensely in effective communication.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on cultural communications.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.