What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
This recorded webinar will unpick common daily interactions to understand where and how we might come unstuck in our ability to both understand and be understood.
By the end of this webinar, you will understand how to:
- break down barriers to effective communication
- identify how what we see, hear and think are influenced by our own assumptions
- develop sensitivity and skills for cultural communication.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It is designed for doctors and medical students seeking to improve their skills in negotiating and influencing.
I work in a varied cultural background and this has helped me immensely in effective communication.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on cultural communications.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.