Compassionate and inclusive leaders learn to:
- attend to the people they lead
- understand the challenges they face
- demonstrate empathy
- take action to serve or help others to flourish and thrive in their roles.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
What you will learn
By the end of the webinar we will:
- explore what compassionate and inclusive leadership means to you and your team
- understand the four elements of a compassionate and inclusive leader and the importance of these life-long skills
- appreciate the impact of unconscious bias and the importance of role modelling to cultivate the team, department and organisation that you work in
- reflect on our ability to be self-compassionate and some areas to focus on beyond today’s session.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- BMA library and archive reading list - compassionate and inclusive leadership (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.