The word 'networking' can feel superficial or perhaps awkward and in this recorded session, we want to inspire you to think differently about how you create connections that will work with your personality and style.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of building professional relationships in the context of your work and career.
- Consider how your weaker ties could be explored to build formal and informal relationships effectively.
- Appreciate the range of professional relationships that you will develop as your career develops.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- BMA library and archive reading list - Building productive relationships (download below).
- Access our full range of reading lists.