The healthcare environment is a busy place where people from different professional backgrounds work together, often under a great deal of pressure - so it’s not surprising that conflict arises from time to time in the workplace.
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this recorded webinar you will be able to:
- identify the root causes of conflict situations you commonly come across;
- evaluate the pros and cons of different approaches to conflict situations; and
- apply key skills that will help you address conflict at both individual and team levels.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- All doctors and medical students.
Good overview of conflict and conflict minimisation and management in clinical environments.User review
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on dealing with conflict.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.