What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
What you will learn
- You will gain an overview of the different levels of change in your workplace.
- Understand how change affects the people involved.
- Appreciate how to support successful change yourself and for others.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- Ideal for doctors who are in a more senior position, expected to manage others through a time of change in their organisation.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on managing others through change.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.