What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
- The preparation and planning needed to give yourself the best chance of success.
- To articulate your experience in a competency based interview format.
- To identify your key messages to get across to the panel in the time available.
- To create a structure to focus your examples.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.