What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar, you will understand how to:
- break down barriers to effective communication
- identify how what we see, hear and think are influenced by our own assumptions
- develop sensitivity and skills for cultural communication.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It is designed for junior doctors and medical students seeking to improve their skills in negotiating and influencing.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on cultural communications.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.