What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full live webinar.
What you will learn
By the end of this live webinar, you will:
- appreciate how imposter syndrome manifests in a clinical context
- recognise how self-limiting beliefs and your mindset play a crucial role in your career development
- learn re-framing and flipping the conversation techniques that will encourage positive thinking and allow you to understand how your thoughts and behaviours can hinder, as well as help you towards your clinical and non-clinical career goals.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.