What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is live and will last up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- A certificate of attendance will be given for watching the full duration of the live webinar.
- The webinar will be recorded and a link sent out when it has ended.
What you will learn
By the end of this webinar you will learn:
- approaches to assertiveness and conflict management that you can embed into your workplace
- emotional triggers to look out for both in yourself and others
- different ways to start off a courageous conversation, overcoming barriers and turning it into meaningful conversations.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on Assertiveness in the Workplace.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.