Set up by the BMA to provide expert legal advice to the medical community, BMA Law became a fully independent law firm in 2015, allowing us to provide you with a full range of services.
How we can help you
We have the right expertise to support you both at home and work.
We can help if you are:
- a GP partner in need of a new or updated partnership agreement
- a group of GP practices who want to establish a network
- a doctor looking to draft or update a Will
- seeking mediation to resolve a workplace dispute
- in need of personal injury representation
Who can access our services
Any of BMA Law services are available to:
- BMA members - at a preferential rate, including for your family members
We also offer no hidden costs with a strictly fixed fee service.
All surpluses from fees go straight back into member services.
To find out how BMA Law can help you:
- get in touch via email
- call 0300 123 2014.
Legal issues can have a wider impact on your life. We have several additional support services to get you through difficult times, including our 24/7 wellbeing support services.
We have a range of services to support you.
- Peer support
- UK wellbeing support directory
Call our free and confidential helpline on 0330 123 1245