What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- We will examine what we should do with feedback we receive.
- Explore the purpose, context and method of receiving feedback and our emotional responses to it.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- It's for anyone who wants to improve how they deliver feedback and their response to it from other people.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on the art of effective feedback.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.