What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
What you will learn
- Insight into common issues that doctors face prior to their first FY1 post.
- Greater understanding of how to prepare for the transition from medical student to FY1 doctor.
- More confidence before your first role and will know where to find support during those first few months as a doctor.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
- This is for medical students who are about to become foundation doctors (FY1).
Really well set out, interactive, and had some very useful tips. Was the perfect length too to keep me engaged without getting bored. Liked the videos from multiple doctors, as well as the take-away point.User review
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.