We are currently transitioning to a new webinar platform and the service is on pause for a short period of time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]
What to expect from the webinar
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
- Assessing the key competencies that are being sought and how to articulate these at interview.
- Researching the practice and identifying the strengths that you will bring to the practice/team.
- Making the most of a pre-interview to help you understand more about the job role ahead of your interview.
- Structuring your interview responses and tackling common questions.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members.
Join the BMA today and get access to our wide range of learning and development courses and resources.