What to expect from the webinar
By developing EI you will see the positive impact that it can have on your day-to-day work, in your communication with patients and your team, and in your personal growth and wellbeing.
- The webinar is up to one hour.
- It is taught by a subject matter expert.
- No preparation is needed, just bring a pen and paper if you want to make notes.
- This webinar has already been recorded, so it isn't interactive.
- A certificate of attendance will not be given for watching the recording of the webinar.
What you will learn
At the end of this recorded webinar, you will:
- learn what the five key elements of EI are and how you can identify your areas of strength and build upon these.
- understand how you can use your knowledge to inspire and continue to build your awareness of others' emotions and enhance your leadership development.
- consider the impact of culture and EI in relation to your workplace.
Who is this webinar for?
- Free for BMA members
- All doctors and medical students.
Want to gain a CPD certificate?
As a BMA member, you have free access to our CPD-accredited module on emotional intelligence.
We're here to stand up for your rights, support you in the workplace and champion the medical profession.